XTO Energy Inc. was founded in 1986 in Fort Worth, Texas.
Safely and responsibly extracting natural gas from U.S. shale and other tight formations is our principal business. We also produce crude oil and natural gas liquids in the United States.
XTO Energy is always looking for intelligent, self-motivated and talented individuals for all levels within our company. We provide a work environment that will continually challenge our employees as they expand their knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Design, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintaining all control systems: electrical, hydraulic, motor controls, VDFs, SCADA, EFM, radios and solid state controllers.
* Will assist in controlling inventory of automation equipment and purchases. Work with operation’s assisting in the daily operating needs of the field.
* General computer sklls, general knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Organization and attention to detail.
* General office skill including filing, copying, preparing documents and reports.
* Knowledge of Flow-Cal, Test-It and Siteview.
* ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.