Workiva (NYSE:WK) delivers Wdesk, an intuitive cloud platform that modernizes how people work within thousands of organizations, including over 70 percent of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. Wdesk is built upon a data management engine, offering controlled collaboration, data integration, granular permissions, and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate risk, improves productivity, and gives users confidence in their data-driven decisions.
As a Software Engineer, you can enjoy the perks of a fast paced, high tech organization. Our agile environment allows for a flexible environment with an integrated work life. Workiva engineers love solving complex problems with autonomy and authority and are encouraged to stay on top of new technologies.
* Write cutting edge code on an agile development team
* Work on any part of the stack - from rich, highly complex H5 applications to hugely scalable distributed systems
* Quickly iterate to ship code to production daily
* Work with other engineers, designers, and test engineers to bring prototypes to life
**What You’ll Need:**
* BS CS/EE/CE, or equivalent job experience
* A passion for building complex web applications
* Proficient in numerous front end and/or back end languages
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
* Excellent problem-solving skills, great attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience with AWS or Google AppEngine technologies
* Experience in Go
* Familiarity writing code that works across all popular platforms and browsers
* Experience using Dart and/or React
* Experience with Docker or other container systems
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.