Workiva (NYSE:WK) delivers Wdesk, an intuitive cloud platform that modernizes how people work within thousands of organizations, including over 70 percent of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. Wdesk is built upon a data management engine, offering controlled collaboration, data integration, granular permissions, and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate risk, improves productivity, and gives users confidence in their data-driven decisions.
Workiva is searching for a talented Financial Reporting Intern to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to get direct hands-on experience in financial reporting while working at a high-energy software company. The right candidate will be a junior, senior or graduate student pursuing a degree in Accounting.
* Create and implement SEC reporting files for public companies using industry leading software
* Apply XBRL tagging information to financial statements and statement footnotes
* Tie-out XBRL tagging information within financial statements and statement footnotes to ensure accuracy prior to filing deadline
* Support Customer Success Managers, Professional Services Managers, and Directors while learning the core aspects of each position
* Interns holding this position may also have the opportunity to test new features for Quality Assurance purposes and work with teams on special projects.
* Grade Point Average of 3.2 or higher
* Field of Study: Accounting, pursuing Bachelor's or Masters
* Must be technically savvy and demonstrate a high level of competency using spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation software
* Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
* Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Attention to detail and follow-through are required
* Must be available to work 15-20 hours per work during the semester, full-time during breaks
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.