Deliver Results with Integrity, Be Passionate and Have Fun, and Enhance Lives Every Day: it's the way in which we embrace these values that defines us as a company. Living these values day in and day out drives our exemplary customer service and has led Veterans United to become a leader in the VA Loan industry.
Veterans United is seeking a Network Administrator to be responsible for the effective provisioning, configuration, installation, operation, and maintenance of network hardware in the access and distribution layers of the network and assist in the same activities for the core layer. The Network Administrator will maintain and diagnose various elements of the telephony infrastructure, as well as assist others in the Engineering and Infrastructure teams in problem resolution and mentor them in the networking discipline. This position will not be originating loans.
* Work with Systems Architects/Engineers to ensure the highest reliability and performance possible in the infrastructure environment.
* Contribute to and maintain system standards. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures. Maintain detailed documentation about specific systems and store in a centralized repository.
* Follow change management practices.
* Regularly backup and patch network and telephony equipment.
* Assist other teams within IT through cross-training or administrative tools.
* Perform daily system monitoring through configured logging and monitoring software.
* Participate in a weekly on call rotation.
* Creative, flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment.
* Passionate about furthering education through training and hands on experience.
* Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate with 3rd party vendors in order to maintain system stability.
* Ability to troubleshoot throughout the OSI model.
* Ability to manage multiple sites connected through heterogeneous primary and secondary WAN technologies and providers.
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot complex routing schemes utilizing modern routing protocols including BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
* Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as telephony equipment and peripherals.
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot VoIP networks utilizing SIP.
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot 802.11 wireless networks.
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot traffic management and engineering systems including IP SLA and QoS.
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot VPN systems including, IPSEC L2L and Cisco DMVPN.
Apply to Veterans United Home Loans (Network Administrator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.