* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
* More than five (5) years of work experience supporting a government Enterprise Program or Project Management Organization
* More than five (5) years of work experience as a System Engineer.
* More than five (5) years of work experience supporting IT systems application development.
* More than five (5) years of work experience defining, and working within, IT Service Management governance constructs
* Experience supporting and delivering projects throughout the full IT system lifecycle, from needs assessment to decommission.
* Technical knowledge and experience supporting or delivering IT projects in at least three of the following areas: Application development, Mobility, Cloud computing and services, Networking, telecommunications infrastructure design, Criminal cyber, Enterprise-based data services (i.e., Oracle, and SQL Server), Virtualization technology, Geospatial, Data discovery, Analytics, Exploitation, PKI
* Demonstrated ability to work with senior government leaders to identify and implement engineering process improvements to enhance delivery, as well as the ability to implement technical strategies to reduce risk and improve performance
* Experience in fundamental project management disciplines (scheduling, risk management, EVM, etc.) as well as the support and development of acquisition approaches
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ITIL, Agile and SCRUM Methodologies. Certifications in these or other disciplines is strongly desired.
* Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.