Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.
Assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or management.
* Responsible for the typing of correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties assigned by the Account Executive or management.
* Establish strong contacts at both agency and client levels; act as a liaison with advertising agencies in monitoring accounts.
* Develop a working relationship with Sales Operations, guaranteeing timely and precise order process.
* Responsible for booking all new and revised orders.
* Maintain the central file, this includes all correspondence, contracts, and revisions associated with the order.
* Under the direction of the Account Executive, Sales Planner, or Sales Manager, resolve problems with copy, billing/invoices, order discrepancies and inventory issues. Maintain billing records on each account. (BAP reports)
* College Degree preferred, internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus.
* Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business.
* Proficiency in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI, E-Mail.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.