We are a Series-C funded Hybrid cloud deployment and management platform built on cutting edge OpenStack and Container environments. We have quickly become the leader in the space with 3 amazing products that help startups and enterprise companies scale with both deployment and management services unparalleled by our competitors. Our clients are given the flexibility of data security while yielding all the advantages of AWS.
We hire engineers that are trustworthy and senior (which is why this is a remote or onsite role as you see fit.) And we've hired an impressive team as we are the only Platform as a Service (PaaS) to deliver enterprise data-driven applications with reliable master data, relevant big data insights, and intelligent recommended actions. If you're looking for a high-level team, an opportunity to work remotely and still be challenged, then this is it. We work on a Java, Scala, Hadoop, AWS tech stack.
* First and foremost, you’ll be building highly scalable and reliable platform services and components that create the foundation of the core of our Platform architecture
* Planning, designing, and building effective solutions to support a rapidly-growing business at a massive scale
* Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
* Pushing the envelope on what's possible and applying pragmatic approaches to building sustainable solutions
* Take engineering ownership
* Vigilantly monitor and improve performance
* Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our system
* Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline the Platform layer to facilitate a seamless implementation experience for our customers
* 5+ years building large-scale enterprise systems in Java
* Deep experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Experience building scalable and distributed data systems using distributed file systems, Java and cloud technology
* Experience with big data technologies (ex. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark)
* Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra preferred) and distributed indexes
* Understanding of performance and profiling techniques of complex systems is a plus
* Experience with Amazon AWS and distributed/scalable architectures is a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.