When the Securities and Exchange Commission eliminated the practice of fixed brokerage commissions on May 1, 1975, none of the major brokerage firms at the time thought anyone would ‘break ranks’ and offer discounted commissions. But, a handful of small firms, including First Omaha Securities, Inc., saw a unique opportunity. First Omaha Securities evolved into TD Ameritrade, and for over 35 years has remained a pioneer in an industry that continues to innovate new ways that make Wall Street more
Looking for a Senior PeopleSoft developer who can support TD Ameritrade’s PeopleSoft HCM (HR, Benefits, Recruiting, Time & Labor & NA Payroll) and CRM Help Desk applications/modules on a day to day basis. Candidate must be an expert in PeopleSoft application version 9.1 and higher with solid experience and knowledge in using PeopleSoft enterprise tools such as PeopleCode, SQR, AE, CI, IB etc. She/he must possess solid skills in writing PL/SQLs and good understanding on Relational databases and overall application infrastructure/architecture.
* Responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of the TD Ameritrade’s HR Technology Applications using the PeopleSoft tool set.
* Provides technical design, development and support for the PeopleSoft Production systems (HCM & CRM)
* Perform all aspects of development life cycle including design, development, unit testing and documentation per TDA standards.
* Troubleshoot and resolve production-related issues as they arise
* Some on-call support may be expected
* Create, troubleshoot and perform tuning on complex SQL, and PL/SQL queries
* Enhance application code to improve the performance of searches and application performance in general.
* Attention to detail: Candidate must be able to review own work product and test customizations before releasing to functional team.
* Problem Solver: Candidate must possess aptitude and desire to resolve issues in a methodical manner
* Person should be a SME in PeopleSoft 9.1 and higher versions on HCM & CRM.
* Job duties include but not limited to, meeting with a variety of customers to understand their business needs and make recommendations for the development of effective software application solutions.
* 7+ years of PeopleSoft HCM Developer experience required.
* At least 2- 3 PeopleSoft upgrade/implementation experience required.
* Bachelors Degree required
* Strong analytical and technical aptitude skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, PeopleTools, SQR, AE, CI, Crystal Reports, nVision, PS Queries, Oracle 11g/12c SQLs etc.
* Strong PeopleCode, App Packages,AppDesigner and web services knowledge is required.
* Experience with PeopleTools 8.4x and 8.5x is required.
* Experience in AWE is required.
* Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade project experience is highly desired.
* PeopleSoft server architecture and infrastructure knowledge.
* An understanding of project management concepts is helpful.
* CRM Help Desk techno-functional knowledge
* Oracle SQL tuning knowledge.
* PeopleSoft Application administration knowledge.
* Some level of change management software knowledge (Phire, STAT etc)
* Development and testing on a masked environment.