At TAD PGS, Inc., we've been providing human resources solutions to the government sector for over 50 years. Backed by an executive team with deep knowledge of federal regulations and security clearance processes, we're one of the leading human capital providers to the government and its partners.
The Business Analyst on the web team is responsible for identifying and documenting web business requirements as well as coordinating and conducting User Acceptance testing. The person in this position will work with the web strategy team and the business to determine the specific needs of our website.
* Defining business rules and translating requests into business requirements
* Communicating requirements to web team
* Validating functional requirements and system specifications to ensure they meet the needs of the business process.
* Process and System Testing
* Troubleshooting and resolving process-related issues
* Maintaining process documentation including process change orders.
* Coordinating cross-functional (and multi-system) process development.
* Identifying opportunities to improve process.
* Training individuals who execute processes where applicable.
* Candidates will possess a 4-year degree in Business / Marketing, MIS, or related fields and with 2-5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst.
* Solid understanding of core business processes, experience with process definition and strong project management skills.
* Project Management certification (PMP) a plus, but not required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as are strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
* Must have demonstrated problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.