Strata Decision Technology develops Software-as-a-Service solutions for financial analytics, business intelligence, and decision support needs in the healthcare industry. It offers StrataJazz, a platform for planning, budgeting, cost accounting, forecasting, and reporting needs. It also provides solutions for use in academic medical centers, community hospitals, children's hospitals, and other healthcare systems in the United States.
We are looking for a full stack Senior .NET developer who is passionate about programming and solving problems and is ready to tackle coding on all aspects of a powerful enterprise software system, from the database layer to the UI front-end (and everything in between). We embrace Agile, and we are team focused. You will be part of a small Scrum team working with testers, UX designers, Product Manager, and Scrum Master. We run 2 week sprints, and the entire team participates in design and story point estimation.
* Write code that is testable, maintainable, adaptable, and scalable
* Design, develop, and maintain complex features and services that meet business requirements
* Managing software risk and balancing priorities
* Engage and participate in Agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retrospective, and Sprint Review
* Provide technical guidance and leadership to other team members
* Provide technical support to internal teams
* Ensure product quality through automated tests and code reviews
* 5+ years of experience with Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL)
* SOLID understanding of object oriented design and appreciation for clean code
* Experience with database design and performance tuning complex queries and large volume of data in SQL
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
* Able to think creatively about global solutions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* B.S. degree or foreign academic equivalent in General Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related engineering field with 3.3 - 4.0 GPA
Apply to Strata Decision Technology (Senior .NET Software Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.