The successful candidate for the Customer Service Representative will be able to provide professional service and support for our Product Services Division customers by handling all clerical duties in the service center as well as customer orders and point-of-sales.
* Able to work additional hours as needed to meet customer demands
* Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
* Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations
* Operate with a high degree of integrity and accountability
* Be dependable, reliable and need minimal supervision;
* Ability to demonstrate superior customer service and salesmanship;
* Excellent skills in Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
* Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus for this position.
* Maintain appropriate conduct in and out of the service center environment when representing Stanley Black & Decker;
* Adhere to the company's service policies at all times;
* Ability to read and comprehend operations system procedures and computer reports;
* Able to learn our products, their applications, care and proper maintenance as well as become well versed in our discounts, pricing policies, product prices and product programs.
* Handles pricing, identifying all items as a catalog number and description, verifies quantity, and extending all items on customer orders;
* Conducts customer sales and service both at the counter and via phone;
* Answers inquiries regarding Stanley Black & Decker products and services customers on product use and care;
* Schedules incoming product repairs and provide information to customers on availability of product and of product service.
Safe Work Practices:
* Achieve Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) goals set for the center by the division.
* Utilizes the POS terminal to process all sale and non-sale transactions;
* Assists clerks and assists in merchandising and repairing tools.
* Scheduling repairs and contacting customers upon completion;
* Misc. tasks as assigned.
Apply to Stanley Black & Decker (Customer Service Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.