Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible digital solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
We are looking for someone to join our Chicago team as a Scrum Master, with particular interest or experience educating and coaching organizations on the Agile Scrum methodology.
* Managing the digital work streams for our clients
* Facilitate all necessary team meetings (Sprint planning, daily standups, feedback meetings, sprint reviews/retrospectives, etc.)
* Facilitate estimation meetings using relative effort estimation techniques
* Conduct business analysis
* Mobile, IoT, or other digital technology experience and knowledge
* Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and have worked with both business and technology teams
* 3-6 years or more of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coaching experience
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* Experience delivering successful projects or providing Agile Coaching at the enterprise level
* Consulting experience a major plus
* Enterprise transformation experience highly preferred
* Participate in, and lead scrum of scrums
* Provide Agile training to teams and stake holders
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.