Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible digital solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Solstice is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join our dynamic and growing firm. The Quality Assurance Lead will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing digital applications across multiple platforms. This is a hands on QA role that is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their career and establish themselves as a thought leader in the QA field.
* Overseeing the QA efforts for the project by outlining the testing plan, process, deliverables, and staffing needs
* Ensuring QA is completed in an efficient and timely manner
* Interfacing with the client with respect to functional and UAT testing
* Reporting testing progress and metrics
* Test troubleshooting
* Setting up Rally and reporting knowledge
* Being a servant leader to QA Team, serving people first
* Providing testing direction to the team, ensuring the project team embraces executional precision
* Helping to keep up team morale and maintaining a positive attitude during adversity
* Working closely with the scrum masters to provide status updates
* Managing or working with client side testers
* Ensuring the test plan and execution metrics are in place
* Presenting relevant QA and testing topics at internal Solstice events or meetups
* Mentoring and coaching new QA testers
* Passionate about BDD and TDD
* Highly motivated self starter; a team player who works well on cross functional teams
* Strong analytical skills and ability to portray information in a logical and well organized manner
* Proven record of developing strong, positive relationships with the software development team, especially developers and business analysts
* Experience with both manual and auomated testing
* Strong work ethic and commitment to the client solution and deliverables
* Experience with Agile Project Management is a strong plus; namely Scrum
* Experience in a Business Analyst or QA role for mobile applications a plus (i.e. Android, iOS)
* Proven ability to focus on value based testing and coverage with a dedication to delivery and time estimates
* Creative, solutions-oriented tester that focuses on testing coverage in the most effective and efficient way possible
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
* Excellent communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.