SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable monitoring and management software that is designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, Managed Service Providers, and DevOps pros. Since our founding in 1999, we have delivered on this promise across the Hybrid IT infrastructure platform. We now serve over 250,000 customers, and we have grown to over $500 million in annual revenue with an organization of over 2,200 employees.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join our team The ideal candidate would have 5+ years of experience in multi state payroll processing, reporting and reconciliation coupled wtih strong busniess acumen, professional presence and experience interfacing with internal constituents across the business.
* Process multi state payroll runs, review payroll reports and perform payroll reconcilliations. Make updates in online payroll system.
* Accountable for meeting defined standards for quality and productivity for all transactions.
* Detail orientated and responsible for processing payroll efficiently and accurately
* Interact with HR on payroll and benefit issues
* Must have a positive attitude when dealing with internal departments and employees with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines for month end and semi-monthly payroll
* Extremely reliable
* Have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Minimum of 5+ years related experience in payroll processing and general accounting work.
* Experience with reporting, taxes and payroll software (ADP a plus).
* Solid understanding of wage and hour laws, payroll tax and Federal/State regulations.
* Proven abilities in Microsoft office including intermediate Excel Skills.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.