Six Foot was founded in 2000 as an interactive agency, building digital experiences designed to make connections between people, brands, and technology more human and meaningful.
* Build and integrate React/Redux with an existing and evolving web application.
* Create build and service tools for both internal and external teams.
* Work with Python developers to get access to relevant data APIs.
* Contribute to proprietary libraries that will be used throughout the site and predict conflicts that changes may have on the system as a whole.
* Offer constructive ideas to help grow and expand the system.
* Ability and willingness to coach junior developers.
* Understand and enhance automated continuous integration and testing pipelines.
* Prototype solutions and experiment for the sake of experimenting (not every idea makes it to production).
**Requirements for this position:**
* Comfort working with declarative, functional, and/or object-oriented programming and knowing when which is suitable.
* Must have architected and built frontend web applications from scratch.
* Not religious about browsers: Chrome, Edge, etc. are all equal targets if the task at hand requires them.
* Must produce readable, maintainable code as a standard operating procedure.
* Experience working with Django.
* Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Mocha, Ava.
* Familiarity with building and maintaining microservice architectures.
* Tinkering on personal projects and willingness to share with colleagues.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.