More than a decade ago our founders got started building a new category of products at PayPal and FedEx to protect online retailers from fraud. We found that existing solutions only provided retailers with a cryptic score and relied on human expertise alone to ultimately decide whether or not to accept a transaction. We soon realized online retailers were in need of a simple yes or no decision, but such a product did not exist, and Signifyd was born.
We are looking for technically savvy Product Management talent with a proven experience building Fraud Detection/Risk solutions.
As Senior Risk Product Manager at Signifyd, you will be responsible for steering the roadmap and prioritization for Signifyd risk decisioning capabilities stack (data, infrastructure, applications) by taking into account incoming fraud signals, risk operations, business priorities and data insights and owning the related projects from inception through execution and reporting.
* Closely collaborating with leadership, data analysts, engineers, sales and operations teams to develop a clear, prioritized Risk Product roadmap
* Clearly defining product proposition built on solid data insights
* Articulating product needs in technical requirement documents
* Working with Engineering to scope the effort required for a project
* Collaborating with Engineering throughout implementation and releases and managing requirement prioritization during project implementation
* Closely monitoring performance of Risk solutions in production
* Evaluating latest fraud trends and mapping them to data and infrastructure needs
* Maintaining advanced knowledge of trends in fraud detection and risk management
* 5+ years of product management
* 3+ years of product management in Risk/Fraud Detection field
* Experience working with Rules Engine or Risk Tools is a big plus
* Experience working with 3rd party data providers is a big plus
* SQL and data analysis skills
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Experience working in a cross-functional environment
* Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
* Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.