More than a decade ago our founders got started building a new category of products at PayPal and FedEx to protect online retailers from fraud. We found that existing solutions only provided retailers with a cryptic score and relied on human expertise alone to ultimately decide whether or not to accept a transaction. We soon realized online retailers were in need of a simple yes or no decision, but such a product did not exist, and Signifyd was born.
As Head of Product Management at Signifyd, you will be responsible for driving the product roadmap & related initiatives from inception through execution. You will oversee the PM team as well as collaborate closely with UX designers, engineers, data scientists, analysts, marketers and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
* Leading our product management organization
* Working with internal stakeholders to devise a forward-looking product strategy for a dedicated product area. Build, drive and manage a product roadmap against that strategy.
* Owning delivery of product initiatives and releases
* Defining, documenting, and communicating objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
* Collaborate with engineers and designers
* Communicate development status to other stakeholders and document progress toward milestones
* Prioritize and sequence product initiatives
* Experience leading a product management organization within a startup or B2B organization
* Experience in planning and executing product releases
* An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter
* Ability to work well with designers and engineers
* An analytical and metrics-driven work style and excellent organizational skills
* Impeccable interpersonal and communication abilities
* Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Passion for e-commerce and new technology
* Experience in product management for complex software systems and/or machine learning products
* Background in payments, fraud, and/or data science is a big plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.