Sevatec Inc., a high-technology services firm, serves the country by engaging trusted talent and leveraging technology innovation to overcome the federal government’s most pressing challenges. The company was founded in 2003 on the concept of “Seva”, which means “a commitment to serving others”. Sevatec attracts and retain trusted talent to partner with their government customers and engage in projects that serve to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
Sevatec, Inc. is looking for a talented Program Manager to lead a team of 50+ inspired IT professionals that are working on the cutting edge of Business Intelligence, big data, Agile and cloud computing. The ideal candidate will provide management and technical leadership over a team performing Agile Analytics development, O&M, infrastructure administration and training. The Program Manager will work as a partner with government stakeholders to establish and execute program roadmaps, and will be skilled at effectively managing resources over an Agile portfolio of product backlogs in order to maximize team capacity. Working in a close partnership with program architects, the ideal Program Manager will act as a champion of change, driving technology innovation and ensuring the highest quality technical delivery.
* Lead a staff of 50+ employees in the day to day operations of an organization to include financial management, program documentation, project management, deployment, scheduling, and test and evaluation of security detection equipment.
* Will direct, monitor and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
* Responsible for planning, execution, and completion of all project activities in accordance with Agile methodology.
* Participates/champions in all activities associated with Agile development methodology, to include, but not limited to, daily stand up meetings, spring planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings.
* Will be required to form and maintain more than one Agile development team and shall be able to manage multiple SCRUM/Agile Analytics engagements across a portfolio.
* Encourages and facilitates team cooperation and promotes collaboration between team members and across organization to achieve project goals and deliverables.
* Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
* Works collaboratively with client to assess needs, provide assistance, resolve problems, manage and meet expectations and is committed to providing quality products and services.
* Prepares project reports for management, client and others to include: preparing, monitoring a project budget, generate status reports and progress against budgets and milestones.
* Works internally in coordination finance personnel and accounting systems to meet organizational financial and strategic goals.
* Manages and approves project personnel time and customer invoices.
* Develops and maintains a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
* Master’s Degree and or 15 years professional experience
* At least 5 years of professional experience managing large data warehouse projects
* Knowledge of and ability to organize the team to perform Agile Analytics development proven by professional experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certified
* Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a government contracting environment and managing competing priorities
* Experience developing strategic plans to help execute customer mission requirements
* Experience developing and delivering senior level briefs/presentations to customers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience supporting and assisting customers in managing acquisition life-cycle activities
* Experience managing U.S. Federal government contracts
* Prior hands-on development experience in related data warehouse technologies (database, ETL, Business Intelligence tools)
* Knowledge of immigration processes and systems
Bachelor’s Degree is Management Information Systems or similar degree. Masters preferred.
Applicants selected must be U.S. Citizens and will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.