sailteam travels the world to find the best Salesforce talent. Whether it's recruiting a single Salesforce developer or hiring a team to implement, customize and integrate Salesforce with multiple other systems, we can help.
sailteam.io has been engaged to place multiple front-end software engineers at a major preIPO startup in Orlando, FL. Their team is flatly structured, so you won’t find any Junior or Senior titles. They are all developers at various stages in their career, working together to solve a very difficult problem. All opinions hold equal weight and they seek hands on contributors.
* Experience using frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Ember, Backbone, or Knockout to build rich user experiences
* Opportunity to contribute to our front-end architecture as it continues to grow and evolve
* This employee shall maintain or assist in the maintenance of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data in physical and/or electronic format
* 6+ years of experience in web development with an emphasis on the front-end
* Thorough understanding of HTML5 and familiarity with supporting APIs
* Familiarity with the HTTP protocol and XHRs
* Experience using templating engines to produce markup
* Very strong CSS skills and knowledge of best practices
* Passionate about all aspects of development. We are not above debating tabs versus spaces
* Views software development as a craft rather than just a job
* Excellent written and verbal communicator
* Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to properly mitigate them
* Experience with Angular, Ember, Backbone, or Knockout
* Experience using a CSS preprocessor, such as LESS or SASS
* Familiarity with developing for a .Net backend
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or related field
* Github account with sample code or demonstrable contribution to an open source project
* Personal distaste for a certain browser that’s initials may or may not begin with “IE”
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.