Headquartered in San Francisco, RideCell is on a mission to change the way people move from point A to point B. Our intelligent software platform runs new mobility services, such as carsharing, ridesharing, and other innovative transportation offerings. End-to-end integration and automation accelerate time to market, enabling RideCell customers to launch mobility services quickly, operate efficiently, and scale revenues as business grows.
Interested in helping companies launch new, innovative mobility services. RideCell is looking for a smart, passionate product manager to help identify, design, and build optimization tools that help mobility service providers increase utilization and productivity of their fleets. You will work closely with service operators, customer success, and engineering teams to identify key drivers of utilization and then work to define automated supply/demand and fleet management tools that help improve utilization.
* Establish framework for measuring fleet utilization and work with service operators, finance, design, and engineering to build utilization / productivity dashboards and reports
* Develop framework for key drivers of utilization and identify biggest opportunities for service operators to improve fleet utilization
* Work with finance and strategy teams to develop models for impact changes in utilization have on overall service models
* Own roadmap for utilization and fleet productivity tools
* 3-5 years of product management experience
* Experience developing algorithms and optimization tools
* Passionate about mobility services and autonomous transportation
* Ability to prioritize, focus, and motivate teams
* BS in math, statistics, computer science, engineering, or similar
* Travel up to 25%
* Experience with customers or B2B2C model
* Experience with financial modeling
* Master degree in engineering or business
Apply to Ridecell (Senior Utilization Product Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.