The World's leading provoder of open source enterprises ITproduct and services
The Red Hat Employment Branding + Communications team is looking for an intern to design on-brand, on-message media that reinforces our global employment brand. In this internship, you will work closely with our designers to create materials that visually communicate what it's like to work at Red Hat with passion and emotion, both inside and outside the company. You'll apply design thinking principles to collaborate with colleagues and produce compelling media that tells the story of life at Red Hat. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment on different projects including flyers, web graphics, presentations, video graphics, and event collateral.
* Apply brand standards to create materials that successfully represent the Red Hat employment brand.
* Work openly and effectively with team members.
* Maintain organized project files.
* Use constructive design feedback as a method to improve your skills.
* Currently pursing a degree in design or a similar creative major.
* Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
* Experience in Adobe Premiere is a plus.
* Excellent typography skills with a sense of composition, scale, pacing, and color.
* Experience in filming and interviewing is an advantage.
* Motion graphics and photography skills are a plus.
* Detail-oriented with good file organization skills.
* Ability to think creatively, work effectively on your own, learn quickly, be flexible, and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, collaborative environment with multiple projects and priorities.
* Knowledge of or interest in Red Hat, open source, and the technology industry.
* Awareness of global talent markets or global communications.
* Must be currently enrolled in a degree program or have graduated no earlier than December 2015
Apply to Red Hat (Employment Branding + Communications Design)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.