* Previous hotel engineering experience required.
* FSD and EPA certification preferred.
* Previous background in HVAC and electrical.
* Understand the technologies required in the work you are directly.
* Work with a variety of situations.
* Solve problems using facts and personal judgment.
* React quickly in emergency situations and make decisions that may involve a great amount of money or the safety of others.
* Work with different kinds of people.
* Change easily and frequently from one activity to another.
* Be available on nights, weekends and holidays.
* Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing.
* Both: Inside and outside: A job is considered "both" if the activities occur inside or outside in approximately equal amounts approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
* Noise and Vibration: Sufficient noise, either constant or intermittent, to cause marked distraction or possible injury to the sense of hearing, and/or sufficient vibration (production of an oscillating movement or strain on the body or its extremities from repeated motion or shock) to cause bodily harm if endured day after day.
* Temperature Changes: Variations in temperature which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
* Requires mathematical development sufficient to be able to: Compute ratio and proportion and percentages. Calculate surface, volumes, weight and measures.
* Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to: Read instructions, safety rules, etc. Speak with poise, voice control and confidence using correct English and well-modulated voice.
**Relationships to Data, People and Things:**
* Data: Compiling: Gathering, collating or classifying information about data, people or things. Reporting and/or carrying out a prescribed action in relation to the information is frequently involved.
* People: Speaking-Signaling: Talking with and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information, including giving assignments and/or directions to helpers or assistants.
* Things: Handling: Using body members, hand tools, and/or special devices to work, move, or carry objects or materials.
**Specific Vocational Preparation:**
* Specific Vocational Preparation includes an occupationally significant combination of: vocational education, apprentice training, in-plant training, on-the-job training, or essential experience in less responsible jobs which lead to the higher job or serving in other jobs. Over 3 months up to and including 6 months.