* Experience architecting applications on major cloud provider platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
* Hands on experience as an administrator of Linux or Windows, preferably both.
* Proficient at writing scripts for maintenance and automation in a variety of languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell).
* Basic to advanced programming skills using popular languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, GoLang, Node.JS, C#, etc.
* Skilled with common configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
* Skilled with DevOps workflows and tools (Vagrant, Docker, Terraform, etc.)
* Skilled with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Unit testing frameworks, Artifactory, Maven, etc.)
* Strong writing skills, and the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and designs through written and spoken word.
* A professional attitude, and the ability to work through conflict by empathizing with others and engaging in mutually beneficial negotiation.
* The ability to be diplomatic, but also to assert contentious viewpoints, when necessary, in a respectful and professional manner.
* The ability to self-start and quickly learn new skills.
* Strong drive and well-cultivated personal habits for continuing education
* Interfacing with external customers, strong customer service focus with the ability to manage customer expectations and priorities
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Self-motivated and directed, while working in a fast-paced demanding environment
* Keen attention to detail
* Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
* Very effective organizational skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Aptitude for mentoring fellow colleagues
* Demonstrate sound work ethics
**Education:** Undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or related field.