OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government.
As Product Manager, you will serve as the owner of decisions around a particular product line. You will serve as the glue between the customer, development, and business branches of OSIsoft. The role is to create value for customers through though out planning a product road map. You will be required to balance and analyze multiple sources of information and create organizational transparency in several directions.
* Be the trusted voice of the customer for product needs within OSI. Balance & optimize our collective company, customer, and partner needs and insights.
* Work with Development to render milestones, define priorities, and deliver a product lifecycle roadmap
* Work with Development to:
* Translate the requirements that have been aggregated into specific product features
* Help prioritize new features and ensure adherence to the road map
* Provide input to feature implementation decisions and development reviews
* Drive product release strategy by interacting with all involved parties to ensure visibility into marketing, business, and development activities
* Translating product features and overall functional product direction into business benefits based on target business processes and workflows with corporate Marketing, Sales, and Development
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
* Min of 2+ years product management experience preferred
* Experience building b2b products
* Strong collaboration skills: written and verbal communication, stakeholder management. Ability to work cross functionally with both business and development teams
* Proven experience driving decision-making
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.