Opower's technology is transforming the way utilities relate to their customers. By combining data management, insightful analytics, and behavioral science, Opower's customer engagement platform positions utilities as trusted energy advisors to the customers they serve.
Opower is looking for a top notch Client Support Engineer for a growing Client Support Operations team to help support our global utility clients in their goal of energy efficiency programs and customer engagement.
Opower Client Support Engineers are technically skilled, love working with customers, and want to work on impactful, large-scale energy efficiency software production systems. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our utility clients, Implementation Teams, Production Operations, Product Management, etc. to solve exciting and complex client and production inquiries.
* Work with Implementation Teams, Engineering, Product, and System Operations to help triage and address client/production issues via email, phone and ticketing system with Opower clients
* Gather and analyze information, evaluate impacts, and resolve issues as needed
* Meet client expectations, both internally and externally
* Ensure support service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved
* Work on special projects to help improve processes, documentation, and overall client experience
* Deliver training sessions and webinars to Opower's clients
* Ability to travel up to 15%
* Flexibility to participate in a rotational on-call schedule
* Self starter and quick learner
* Highly customer focused
* Strong professional and interpersonal communication skills
* Technical hands-on troubleshooting skills or ability to learn quickly
* Experience supporting a 'Software as a Service' platform a plus
* SQL/MySQL or databases troubleshooting experience/skills, or the desire to learn
* Comfortable working in UNIX command line, and understands UNIX file permissions
* Experience in consulting, software development, 2nd or 3rd tier technical support, technical project management, and/or training delivery
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.