We began primarily a U.S.-based equities exchange. Today, Nasdaq is recognized around the globe as a diversified worldwide financial technology, trading and information services provider to the capital markets, with more than 3,500 colleagues serving businesses and investors from over 50 offices in 26 countries across six continents – and in every capital market.
The Marketing Specialist will support Nasdaq’s Listing Services Team with new listing and retention efforts. Responsible for design and development of customized sales presentations & marketing collateral; identify and build marketing plans for clients across industries. Specialist will be responsible for design and development of marketing programs and strategies to support Nasdaq’s listing clients.
Responsible and accountable for setting direction and developing varying projects, participating in organization-wide projects, while providing guidance and expertise on an as needed basis.
* Participates on project/program teams from ideation to design to delivery of fully developed programs that are ready to deploy to customers.
* Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs to identify solutions that speak to the client’s key goals both around the listing day and on an ongoing basis.
* Work with product stakeholders including, but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Events, Legal and Account Management teams to identify solutions for client needs.
* Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to Account & Senior Management.
* Ensures marketing activities are aligned with best practices and current trends, making modifications as necessary.
* Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their method of marketing and distribution.
* Product Knowledge and Communication: Understands the full array of Nasdaq’s offerings and areas of expertise and tailors programs to meet the unique needs of the customer. Understands competitive business markets in order to effectively leverage products and respective communications in the market.
* End-to-end production of custom marketing and marketing proposals and presentations for a C-Level audience.
* Build out inter-active presentations for a C-Level Audience
* Conduct company-specific research of current marketing campaigns, key company themes & goals both on the business and marketing side
**Education, Professional Accomplishments & Certifications**
* Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business/Finance, or equivalent experience
* Experience Required: 2 years to 4 years; preferably with 12 months experience in marketing research or creative presentation creation and proficiency in the use of databases, spreadsheets and presentation software. Expertise in Adobe Suite required.
**Skills/Requirements & Competencies**
* Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline.
* Understands how related disciplines impact own work.
* Readily applies functional knowledge to challenges in our industry/markets.
* Has good or in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others and chooses to work across these boundaries to further the greater agenda.
* Is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
* Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality.
* Solves complex problems with minimal supervision; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
* Provides creative insights and solutions to address client challenges.
* Explains difficult or sensitive information in a diplomatic way; works to build consensus.
* Proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the achievement of team objectives.
* Actively seeks challenging assignments, is genuinely excited by a challenge.
* Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the processes, objectives, and challenges within assigned customer accounts and evaluates IT solutions from the business’ perspective.
* Considers rules, regulations, and time frames of core business, as well as impact on end users when implementing new IT practices, products or solutions.
* Comfortably uses a variety of techniques (e.g., brainstorming, visualization, collaboration) to generate innovative ideas; challenges boundaries instead of viewing them as constraints.
* Actively explores new and non-traditional practices to generate innovative solutions.
* The candidate must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), and should have demonstrated sound decision-making ability and workload management skills.
* Considers the audience when determining the appropriate message and delivery method.
* Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under tight time constraints
* Takes action as directed.
* Responds to directives to complete tasks related to role.
* Must have keen attention to detail.
* Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organization skills
* Able to work in a high pressure environment
* Understands the full array of Nasdaq’s offerings and areas of expertise.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.