Namely is an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized service to help companies get better and faster.
Namely give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures It has evolved along with company needs. They handle administration and compliance across HR, payroll, time, and benefits, so HR teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
This person will work with the Development Team to develop the data warehouse. Position will perform ETL (extract, transform and load) to bring data from 2+ disparate systems into the Data Warehouse. We are looking for an individual who has experience with MSSQL Server but also is willing to learn Big Data.
* Assist in construction of data warehouse
* Translate user requirements for reporting and analysis into data warehouse deliverables
* Support operation and expansion of data warehouse and reporting environment
* Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Extract and load data into the data warehouse using cutting edge technology
* Monitor performance and reliability of load processes
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , Information Systems or related field required
* Minimum of 2+ years of SQL experience
* Minimum of 4+ year ETL experience
* Familiarity with SSIS, SQL Server
* Experience developing data warehouse in micro-services environment
* Python experience a plus
* Familiarity with streaming technologies (Spark, Kafka, EMR)
* Familiarity with Looker a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.