The world's leading market intelligence agency.Our expert analysis of the highest quality data and market research will help you grow your business.Market intelligence is what sets us apart and what defines us as a brand literally in fact: when the company was founded in 1972 it took its name from an amalgamation of the two words.
Comperemedia is the premier source for monitoring competitive intelligence in direct marketing. The Client Analytic Services team seeks a Market Research Analyst to envision, prepare and, potentially deliver, market research solutions for clients in professional services industries. The successful candidate will be able to check, produce, and deliver reports using data that has been collected through Comperemedia’s proprietary marketing-tracking database. Some direct client contact will be expected.
* Prepare competitive intelligence and market landscape reports compiling both secondary and primary research
* Identify market and consumer trends across various industries as it impacts cross-channel marketing
* Deliver insightful, visually interesting reports for clients with implications and next steps
* Manage timelines and deliverables for some long and short term projects
* At least 5 years of prior work experience within research or marketing
* Understanding of cross-channel marketing practices required
* BA/BS degree is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
* Experience with syndicated datasets, such as IRI, ACNielsen, comScore, Competitrack, etc. is a plus
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.