Mechdyne is one of the world's leading providers of innovative visual information technologies. We bend technology to our will in ways that transform complex data into insights and ideas. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include consulting, software, technical services, and hardware integration.
This is not your typical financial position. You will work closely with the president of our IT Managed Services Business Unit and assist in a multitude of projects. You must have excellent people and presentation skills as this role will be collaborating and presenting to each business unit leader monthly on financial business and operating results.
* Use your amazing brainpower to create, maintain and analyze various business unit reports such as margin calculation and cost allocation methodologies
* Support our business unit by analyzing agent schedules (this can be complex!) while working with the team to calculate and analyze costs to deliver services
* Processing and reporting? Of course! You will be one of the main contacts for monthly entries in accruals, cost allocations and payroll as well as being responsible for monthly reconciliations and ensuring all audit requirements are met.
* Learn all aspects of our billing process and be the helpful teammate that you are when assistance is needed
* Design, write and update various financial, operational and administrative policies and procedures
* Learn the ins and outs of our business. You will be getting your hands dirty each day.
**This Career is for you if:**
* You have a 4 year degree in finance or accounting
* You have a few years of real world experience in an analytical role along with knowledge of debits/credits accounting
* You are a master of Quickbooks
* You have a proven track record of understanding revenue recognition, cost of sales, and margin calculations
* Your work ethic outshines those around you
* You love to collaborate and enjoy working in a team of world class professionals
* You are courteous, professional, and communicate well with people
* You take your positive attitude very seriously and do your best to exercise it daily!
**You are extra qualified if:**
* You love to multi-task and stay organized
* You have dabbled in payroll and related taxes
* You have experience in a professional services/IT managed services environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.