At Mayvenn, we are creating the future of salon retail - one hairstylist at a time. Our mission is to empower hairstylists and salon professionals while changing the way people purchase hair extensions and interact with hair companies.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing cross functional teams supporting high impact projects that fuel Mayvenn’s growth. The Project Manager will partner with stakeholders from Creative, Marketing, Product, Finance and Supply Chain, to efficiently deliver key projects on time and within budget. This includes managing all new E-Commerce product launches. The ideal candidate must demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and a proven ability to manage competing needs in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment. This team member will have strong communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate on key indicators of a successful project including: resource alignment, milestone and budget management, risk management, scope control and alignment of key needs.
* Partner with project stakeholders across multiple teams to successfully deliver an idea from conception to completion. This would include planning, scoping, scheduling, resource planning, milestones development, results analysis and tracking/reporting.
* Establish credibility with the internal team through clear communication and collaboration, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, understanding of e-commerce concepts and technologies.
* Ability to own the execution of a project or subcomponent of a larger project, from project kickoff to production support while holding the team accountable to timelines, commitments and deadlines.
* Apply project management principles, establish tracking metrics and deliver commitments on-time and on-budget while minimizing risks.
* Work with and set project schedules and manage production calendars.
* Manage external freelancer relationships (hair stylists, make-up artists, stylists, photographers, creative agencies, production companies, etc.).
* Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional initiatives across multiple stakeholders. Ability to identify and resolve issues and conflicts within a project team.
* Proven examples of successfully managing disparate personalities at the same time maintaining project focus to expedite completion of project deliverables.
* Demonstrated success in effectively communicating project goals and success metrics both through presentations and written documentation
* Minimum of 3-5+ years of work experience successfully managing multiple competing priorities/tasks/projects.
* Progressive work experience, ideally in an e-commerce start-up company, with demonstrated experience growing a company from a small start-up to a large established organization.
* A successful track-record in setting priorities supported by strong analytic and organizational skills which support and enable sound decision making.
* Excellent presentation and writing skills and the ability to clearly communicate messages that link business issues, financial results, and strategies to across all levels of the organization.
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across multiple functions
* Familiarity with Asana project management software a plus
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment without issue
Bachelor’s degree required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.