It's simple: we are here to help you feel your best.
We believe massage and skincare is an integral part of everyone's well-being journey. This is why you'll hear us talking about this idea of Total Body Care. And, while this is a belief that has remained unchanged since we opened our doors, you may see us starting to make a few changes. Just know it's all part of our renewed commitment to helping you manage the side effects of this wonderful thing called living.
We currently have a $1,000 hiring bonus. As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
* Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
* Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
* Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
* Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
* If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
* Maintain professional appearance at all times.
* Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
* Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
* Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
* Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
* Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
* Other duties as assigned.
**Education, Skills and Training:**
* Minimum of 1000 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
* Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
* Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
* Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
* Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
* Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
**Communications and Personal Interactions:**
* Have a strong customer service orientation.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
* Maintain client confidentiality.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.