LiveLike is a Virtual Reality (VR) platform company that enables broadcasters and sports teams to deliver immersive, live sports viewing experiences. We have developed a sports viewing platform that leverages the immersive nature of VR to bring the thrill of game-day stadium experiences into fans’ living rooms.
We’re looking for the newest member of our Front-end development team. Someone who not only is a Unity Development specialist, but someone who brings the same fire to work everyday that we do. If you think you’ve got the skills and are up for the challenge then consider this your calling.
* Architect and build the core front-end systems used by our VR apps
* Design, develop, and optimize a scalable and engaging social VR experience
* Build interfaces and user focused interactions into our VR live streaming app
* Work with Back-end Engineers and Design team to plan, execute, and integration functionality
* 4+ years of VR or Game Development
* Extensive experience with Unity (Unreal is fine too as long as you don’t mind switching)
* Experience with at least one or multiple: C#, C++, Java
* You’ve worked on developing or optimizing an engine
* History of successfully using SDKs and RESTful APIs
* Bonus: Strong sense of design and UX
* Bonus: Development experience with mobile (iOS or Android)
* We’re the kind of team that can banter one minute and crunch the next, we’d love for you to be able to do the same
* You’ve got a strong sense of personal drive and when tasked to solve something tricky will move forward at full force
* In the same breath, you believe your team is your most valuable resource and you won’t hesitate to collaborate with them
* You have got an insatiable hunger for all things VR & AR.
* An unbridled passion for VR, sports, gaming, food, otters, or anything really. We appreciate passion…
* You’re a techie at heart and you want to talk to us about the latest stuff you saw on Product Hunt, Gamasutra, Medium, ESPN, etc, etc...
* You understand Elon Musk’s “No-Asshole” policy
* You’re not afraid of an open, candid, and respectful work environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.