Lieberman Research Worldwide (LRW) is a full-service, custom market research consultancy known for its ability to turn insight into impact for its clients. LRW employs a unique “so what?®” research-based consulting model, leveraging its industry-leading Marketing Science team and Pragmatic Brain Science Institute® to help clients improve their business performance.
As a Research Manager you will bring your analytic thinking and desire to influence business decisions to collaborate with like-minded professionals and support a project team.
Using your attention to detail, discretionary judgment and flexibility, you will manage projects that achieve high-quality client results. Your assistance in the project management of multiple studies will support our unique ability to use market research to have business impact.
Your diligence and initiative to build research and management skills will be met with growth opportunities.
* Perform tasks and responsibilities required with thoroughness to produce high-quality, high-accuracy market research deliverables.
* Manage project resources and vendors to follow through on commitments and achieve excellent results.
* Work under general direction to act as a liaison in coordinating each step of the project process with team members, vendors and, occasionally, clients.
* Coordinate time efficiently to monitor and execute project components, including meeting documents, survey instruments and data analysis, for multiple projects at a time.
* Leverage analytic tools in discerning data patterns while thinking strategically and creatively to problem solve.
* Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and support company initiatives.
* This job may or may not have supervisory responsibilities.
**Education and/or Experience:**
* B.A. in related field such as Business, Economics, or Social Sciences. M.A. preferred.
* At least 1 year of prior experience in market research, preferably with a supplier.
**Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:**
* Quick learner with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, delegation and project management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strategic analytic thinker with good business acumen.
* Capable of working independently and within teams.
Apply to Lieberman Research Worldwide (Research Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.