Lieberman Research Worldwide (LRW) is a full-service, custom market research consultancy known for its ability to turn insight into impact for its clients. LRW employs a unique “so what?®” research-based consulting model, leveraging its industry-leading Marketing Science team and Pragmatic Brain Science Institute® to help clients improve their business performance.
As a Market Research Intern you will support your project team in its desire to understand consumers and influence business decisions.
Using your attention to detail, creativity and flexibility, you will solve problems and assist team members to help achieve high-quality client results.
- Executing a wide variety of special assignments and administrative tasks related to research projects; including proofreading reports, presentations, and numerical data
- Calculating and assisting in data analysis and proofing numerical data for accuracy
- Re-screening survey participants
- Providing switchboard relief
**Education and/or Experience:**
- Business, Math, Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Social Sciences, or other research-related majors preferred
- Previous internship or office experience preferred
- Students must be currently attending a related course or be interested in learning market research techniques
- 3-4 month commitment, 15-20 hours/week during the school year and 40 hours/week during the summer
**Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:**
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong follow-through and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Must be dependable and show commitment
Apply to Lieberman Research Worldwide (Market Research Intern)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.