Lenda is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers. At Lenda we close loans three times as fast as the industry average. Lenda is on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers.
As a Home Loan Advisor, you will work closely with a high performing operations team to deliver loans to borrowers in as fast as 14 days, which is three times as fast as the industry average.
You will be part of a Sales team which includes Relationship Managers who will support you by assisting with cold-calling and qualifying customers, and loan file setup. As an HLA you will approach our customers with a consultative, customer-service driven approach. Your conversation with the borrower will allow you to help them find the best loan products for their unique circumstance, whether they are refinancing or purchasing a home.
We are looking for experienced loan officers who want to join a team that is transforming mortgage into a paperless, honest, transparent and fast industry.
* Consult with customers so you can provide the best loan products for their financial needs
* Our technology will deliver new qualified leads for you every day and you must respond to those lead within 1 hour.
* Bolster, refine, and deliver an evolving sales strategy resulting in a minimum of 12 funded loans per month
* Deliver an honest, transparent experience for our customers combined with world class customer service
* Deliver qualified loans to operations team and collaborate on file escalation issues as they arise
* Be the liaison between operations and the borrower throughout the entire loan process
* Convert your leads to opportunities and opportunities to funded loan based on company goals and objectives
* Assist the product development team to solicit product feedback from borrowers
* Maintain state by state licensing annually
* You are a licensed home loan officer
* You have a proven track record of quota-beating performance
* You have a BS degree, or relevant experience
* You care: about the clients you serve, the people you work with, and the partners you interact with.
* You value delivering best in-class customer service experiences
* You are financially savvy - the person your friends and family seek to walk them through big financial decisions.
* You can clearly articulate complex transactions and deliver on a deadline.
* You do well in fast-paced environments, are adaptable to change, and communicate effectively.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.