Leidos holdings isa leading provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the U.S. military, agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and other U.S. Government civil agencies, as well as to customers in selected commercial markets.
Leidos is seeking an JAVA Application Developer in Oklahoma City, OK. As an Application Developer, you will assist with sustainment, modification, and implementation of the USAF’s Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS). Key duties of this position involve but are not limited to: updating existing code within the application, identifying shortfalls in the current system configuration and recommending modifications to the system. The developer will work with the Project Lead, other developers, analysts and the customer to deliver customer requirements. A successful candidate must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and be capable of adjusting to changing priorities.
* Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
* Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
* Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
* Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages,
* application integration and testing tools.
* Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and
* Participates in development of software user manuals. Qualifications:
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline. Experience may be substituted for education.
* 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position or performing similar work with Java
* 1-3 years Java EE development experience
* 1-3 years Oracle/SQL/Database programming experience
* Desired Qualifications:
* Experience with any of the following is a plus:
* Web service technologies including SOAP, XML, JAX-WS
* Apache Tapestry 5
* Apache Tomcat
* IBM emulation or IBM IMS
* JAVA Web technologies such as Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Server Pages (JSP), Wicket, Seam, or Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
* Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as iBATIS, Apach Cayenne, JDO or JPA
* Other Java EE servers such as JBoss, Glassfish, Websphere, Weblogic, or Jetty
* Network layer programming using sockets, HTTP, TCP/IP
* Subversion or CVS
* NetBeans or Eclipse
* Microsoft IIS 7
* Windows Server 2003/2008
Apply to Leidos (Java Applications Developer, Entry Level)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.