Leesa is a single, beautifully designed luxury mattress that's ordered exclusively online and delivered straight to your door. The Leesa is expertly crafted with a luxury look and universal feel that works for every body. All Leesa mattresses offer tremendous value, and come with a 100-night risk free trial, free shipping and easy returns.
As we continue to scale one of the US’s fastest growing ecommerce brands, we are seeking a talent acquisition expert to help us identify and attract the best talent out there.
* Manage recruitment for all departments, across our Virginia Beach and New York locations, from sourcing to interview to successful offers
* Advise and work with CEO, CPO, COO and hiring managers on sourcing and securing talent for their relevant teams
* Represent Leesa’s culture and values in all recruitment moments - at hosted events, recruitment conferences, university recruiting and of course online
* Deliver new and creative ways to build our brand in design, development, product and marketing communities in the Mid-Atlantic.
* Be the primary user of, and improve our usage of our recruitment platform (Greenhouse)
* Engage and manage any external recruitment agencies.
* Passionate about working for a mission-driven company and passionate about building great cultures and high performing teams
* 4+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally in a consumer facing brand
* Strong network of candidates, and a successful track record in placing candidates in digital and/or design roles. Experience in digital marketing, ecommerce merchandising, development and design would be advantageous.
* Experience sourcing candidates using Linkedin Recruiter, StackOverflow, Angel and university platforms such as Handshake
* Experience recruiting at both senior level and entry-level roles
* Knowledge of Greenhouse or similar recruiting platform would be advantageous
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.