LasikPlus is proud to be a second generation family-owned and operated LASIK provider. Currently led by Craig P.R. Joffe and founded in 1995 by Dr. Stephen N. Joffe and his wife Sandra, our goal has always remained the same – to provide our patients with amazing care and customer service while offering industry-leading affordability.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an Optometrist to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role providing both pre- and post-operative optometric care to laser vision correction patients within the scope of the laws of your residing state.
As an Optometrist you will be responsible for performing general eye examinations and office visits as needed.
* Developing positive optometrist-patient relationships
* Educating patients regarding their treatment options
* Evaluating patients for LASIK or other refractive surgery and making recommendations as to treatment options to the ophthalmologist
* Working together with the ophthalmologist to achieve the best possible outcome for all patients
We are seeking an Optometrist who combines exceptional work ethic, high energy and an outstanding personality, with a deep technical understanding of optometry. You should be highly-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to effectively adapt to a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the commitment to provide comfortable experiences for all patients and visitors.
* Bachelor’s Degree in biology, chemistry, or physiology
* License to practice optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment
* Excellent standing with all licensure authorities
* Willingness to become licensed in other states upon reasonable request