* 21 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English, both in oral and written form.
* Have interpersonal skills with focused attention to guest needs to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company appearance standards.
* Maintain consistent adherence to the Venetian and Palazzo Unmatched Guest Service Standards
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Minimum of one (1) year high volume experience as a bartender. Experience in a hotel casino environment preferred.
* Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills.
* Must be able to obtain a Health, TAM, and have a valid non-gaming registration.
* Must possess a general understanding of specialty drinks, wine and fine spirits.
* Must be able to demonstrate superior customer service skills by presenting a friendly, relaxed and professional demeanor, ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail while meeting business demands.
* Must be able to complete cash transactions accurately and efficiently, basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division a must.
* Must maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment in accordance to Clark County Health Code Standards.
* Must have a basic knowledge of attractions/restaurants in the Las Vegas area and provided by the Venetian.
* Must be able to work with others, communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives.
* Must maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with hotel guests in a congenial and polite manner.
* Must be able to address stressful situations with clients with dignity and the utmost tact and politeness.
* Must be able to touch and handle supplies in a safe and non-hazardous manner, maintaining proper hygiene, cleanliness, and disposal methods.
* Must be willing to work outdoors in seasonal heat (100F+) or cold as well as inclement weather.
* Must be able to lift or carry a minimum of 50 pounds, unassisted, in the performance of specific tasks assigned.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts in person, over the phone, and on the radio while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
* Must possess the ability to access all areas of the facility, stand, stretch, bend, and kneel without restriction.
* Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction, work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to CRT fatigue, noise, dust, cigarette smoke.