Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
Keysight is looking for an experienced RF/uW Application Engineer that will work closely with Keysight's Field Sales team and customers to understand measurement challenges, propose solutions using Keysight hardware, software, and demonstrate Keysight's ability to help customers be successful. Additionally, this position provides opportunities to present technical seminars, demonstrations, etc. that convey the Application Engineer's connected car expertise along with insights from Keysight products. Being persuasive to create customer preference for Keysight products as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Solution Expert, to be the technical interface to our customers, presenting concepts as well leading evaluations and deployment of solutions.
* Leading evaluations, fine tuning and final implementation of solutions
* Integration of the solution with measurement automation platforms as well as integration with simulation platforms like SystemVue and/or MatLab.
* Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured projects
* Leads the design/ delivery of integrated multiple technologies solutions; is the key contributor of technical expertise and business/ industry knowledge
* Solves complex, high impact system/application engineering services problems
* Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
* Typically 8+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
* Typical experience will include depth of knowledge in cellular, 802.11p, C2V, C-V2X, E-Call, Automotive Radar, SiriusXM
* Understands measurement and verification challenges that evolving technology poses (OTA, Smart antenna concepts, Beam steering techniques)
* Post-graduate and/or certification/ license may be required.
Apply to Keysight Technologies (RF/uW Wireless Application Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.