Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
As a Technical Writer, you will write accurate, engaging, user-friendly documentation that adheres to kCura’s style guidelines. The Technical Writer works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
* Work with Development, QA, Product Management, and other groups to plan, research, write, and revise printed and online documentation
* Collaborate with other writers to document kCura’s e-discovery products
* Write for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators
* Help establish team policies and procedures, while conforming to existing styles
* Perform peer editing and production review work
* Integrate use case and functional data into user documentation and examples
* BA/BS in Technical Communication or related discipline, or at least two to five years of experience in writing complex documentation for web-based software
* Portfolio of work and/or writing samples
* Advanced writing, production, and technical editing skills
* Advanced communication and teamwork skills
* Advanced knowledge of MadCap Flare desired, but not required
* Advanced analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities
* Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects of various sizes and topics
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.