Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
Recruiting top talent is imperative to kCura success. This role will require a strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective candidate pipelines and talent pools. This individual will continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the business.
* Work closely with recruiters and talent acquisition leadership to develop and execute sourcing strategies
* Identify potential candidates through the use of internet searches, user groups, candidate referrals and networking
* Maintain talent pools and pipelines for various technical and non-technical roles
* Research and recommend new sourcing strategies to the team
* Ensure data integrity within Kcura’s Applicant Tracking System
* Screen, interview and assess candidates to present to recruiters
* Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
* Participate in special projects, recruiting initiatives, employer branding events and ongoing training as needed
* Minimum of 3 years sourcing experience in tech and non tech environments
* Broad experience through all aspects of the recruitment process with ephasis on candidate lead generation
* Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques
* Ability to effectively influence, communicate and collaborate across teams
* Experience partnering with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers on hiring initiatives
* Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills
* Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches
* ATS experience with sourcing, managing and tracking candidates
* Previous experience in the tech industry preferably in a startup
* Strong commitment to continuous improvement
* Advanced skills in Excel
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.