Kabam, Inc. (“Kabam”) creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Artist who be part of our growing Product Marketing team. This is a position where you bring artistic idea with effective marketing in mind. You have a strong sense of what will capture people’s attention and convey compelling messages through video creative.
* Capture game footage video using Unity and video capture software for social media assets, app store videos, trailers and internal presentations/demos
* Asset creation through:
* Video editing and basic compositing
* Localizing video content for multiple languages (translations will be provided)
* Basic motion graphics and some graphic design for videos
* Exporting to various formats such as various video file types/specs and animated GIFs
* Robust background in video editing
* Strong eye for composition
* Solid video production skills including FinalCut Pro, Premiere, and AfterEffects
* Experience with rendering in 3D software packages such as MAYA, XSI, 3DMax, Cinema 4D etc.
* Experience with creating graphic elements for videos such as borders, text treatments, etc
* Familiar with current trends in the mobile games industry
* Ability to quickly produce high quality work and meet hard deadlines
* Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
* Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams
* To take it up a notch, we’d like to see you having:
* Experience using Unity
* Passionate about games, particularly mobile
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.