We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 60,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
In consultation with senior account leadership, this position is responsible for achieving the expected level of service delivery as described in the Service Level Agreements and measured by the Key Performance Indicators. Additionally, the expected levels of service delivery must be achieved at the lowest possible cost and within the prescribed budget for each facility. The Program Manager is part of the Central Team that provides services to the client across the United States, Mexico and Canada.
* Lead the client relationship/interface for the assigned business segment(s) and any additional initiatives assigned.
* Manage CMMS program across multiple building formats including interfacing with client programmers and business analysts.
* Develop standardized reporting program across the portfolio including interfacing between firm and client programs.
* Responsible for the training and program compliance of assigned work stream.
* Establish a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with Client counterparts as an SME.
* Coordinate work and/or approvals between other internal and/or external groups.
* Drive adherence to established processes and demonstrate agility and creativity to meet dynamic business needs.
* Escalate risks throughout the organization appropriately.
* Manage the approval process for all assigned projects.
* Provide regular Executive-Level dashboard or presentation reporting on project/program performance.
* Single point of responsibility for management and administration for the complete transaction-project process for approximately 50-60 initiatives annually including new sites, relocations, renewals and exits
* Become fluent in the standards, process and procedures created by or specifically adapted for Aetna
* Work collaboratively with all participants including client, outside legal counsel, contractors/vendors/consultants, landlord representatives and all JLL resources.
* Provide and promote proactive and creative leadership to serve and advance the goals of Aetna
* Coordinate the strategic approach for each project initiative
* Communicate, monitor and strive to secure Aetna’s goals for each transaction
* Provide data for preparation of all necessary financial analyses and be responsible for review and presentation to client
* Develop strategy and, with project manager, guide assemblage of appropriate team (architect, engineer & contractor) for each project initiative
* Take ownership of the financial authorization process (task orders, change orders, etc.) for all projects and initiatives
* Ensure that project budgets and schedules, prepared by direct reports, are coherent, complete and maintained throughout the life of each project initiative
* Participate in the preparation, review and updating of all One View and client reports including presentation of information to client
* Maintain clear understanding of status of all project initiatives at all times
* Be proactively assertive to ensure that client’s goals and confidential information are protected
* Confirm completion of all tasks for each project initiative including prompt financial closeout
* Closely manage, mentor and coach three dedicated project managers
* Develop relationships within JLL peer group to advance understanding of various approaches
* Initiate and lead process improvement and introduction of firm best practices to the account
* Assist in key performance measurement scorecard reporting process.
* Bachelors degree required; Advanced degree desired
* Minimum eight years’ experience, ideally with substantial experience in the corporate real estate environment and including personnel management
* Demonstrated client relationship management skills
* Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and solution development
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Microsoft Project
* Ability to work well in a demanding environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.