More than 4,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Tesla, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe and VMware.
JFrog, Inc. is looking for a passionate, self-motivated, Talent Coordinator to support the US Talent Acquisition team. If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, work hard, and have fun, this is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing software start-up and leap forward in your career with us!
* Assist with daily talent acquisition operations
* Be the first point of contact to create an amazing candidate experience through effective and timely communication
* Assist with posting jobs, reviewing resumes, and coordinating interview schedules
* Coordinate with vendors and recruitment agencies
* Support company events
* Provide administrative support to both local and global HR team members
* Organize and maintain various reports on a weekly/daily basis
* 1-2 years or more of experience as a staffing/HR coordinator or administrative assistant is required
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* Strong Microsoft Office and Google Office Suite (Docs, Drive, Sheets) is required
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
* Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure with high attention to details
* Ability to learn quickly, engage with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must have a can-do attitude
* Experience with ATS systems - a plus
* Ability to work in a fast paced, global environment and get things done!
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.