More than 4,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Tesla, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe and VMware.
JFrog is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to work closely with our Marketing team to execute and track demand generation campaigns.
* Execute demand generation email marketing strategy and overall program development while creating new flows, and nurture campaigns for prospects and customers
* Develop and execute global demand gen campaigns end-to-end from target identification to post-campaign reporting
* Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Marketo
* Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing
* Manage A|B tests, and continuously optimize email templates and landing pages
* Construct views and dashboards within Marketo for all campaigns, leads, prospects, opportunities, pipeline, contact, account and revenue activities
* 2-4 years demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using Marketo including database management, smartlist development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
* Marketo certification preferable, SFDC experience is a strong plus
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies, business administration or related discipline
* Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
* Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and close attention to detail
* Collaborative Team Player working with global teams
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.