Job Posting Details
About Intelligent Medical Objects
IMO aims to develop, manage, and license medical terminology and healthcare IT software applications that allow 80% of US clinicians to capture their clinical intent at the point-of-care. Our terminology is crafted by doctors and certified coders to bridge the gap between what physicians have in their heads and technology they use in their office.
Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a dynamic leader in the field of medical informatics, is seeking an energetic and computer savvy professional to join our rapidly growing organization. This position is exciting for many reasons: IMO is an outstanding place to work; there is opportunity for growth, in ways that match both your skills and desires and IMO’s needs. Please apply only if you have supported senior level executives. This position supports several executives including the Chief Medical Officer, the Chief of Staff, and the Vice-President of Software Engineering.
* Stays informed and asserts oneself to stay knowledgeable of all calendar activities relating to meetings and travel and other commitments.
* Informs and helps others in scheduling time with executives.
* Sets up meetings, including setting up the conference rooms, arranging coffee and food service, etc.
* Coordinates all travel arrangements, ensuring that necessary files, materials, and supplies are assembled; prepares itineraries.
* Prepares or assists in the preparation of presentations, using various software or applications such as PowerPoint.
* Initiates routine and non-routine correspondence and other written materials on behalf of executives
* Triages emails and telephone calls for action.
* Resolves routine and complex inquiries.
* Refers inquiries to the appropriate person and follows-up to ensure complete and timely responses.
* Using various relevant information sources and synthesizing information, prepares special reports and summaries.
* Interprets requests and helps implement action, acting on behalf of executives.
* Manages special projects as directed.
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required**
* Undergraduate degree in Business or related field.
* Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant with a minimum of five years administrative support experience.
* Knowledge of and strong interest in technology to enhance performance and support innovation.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
**Personal Skills and Competencies Required**
* Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
* A flexible and adaptable personality in order to deal with frequent changes in priorities.
* Clear ability and track record of building supportive, trusting relationships with executives and peers
* An assertive personality in order to ask for information, recommend courses of action and follow up with executives, all for the purpose of enhancing executives’ effectiveness.
* Clear ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
* Strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, as well as deal with frequent interruptions.
* Able to work both independently and as a team member.
* Ability to communicate internally and externally with professionalism, courtesy, maturity, and diplomacy.
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Our employees enjoy an industry leading benefits package, including health, dental, vision, PTO, a 401(k), and a casual work environment.