Indagare is a membership-based luxury travel company that provides rich editorial content combined with the services of a boutique, in-house travel agency. We believe that travel is not just where you go but how the journey shapes you.
Indagare is seeking a Travel Coordinator to support a busy team of travel specialists. This position will work closely with the travel specialists to manage the logistical and operational needs of all trip-planning activities that will enable our members to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
* Ensure all-important details are gathered to put together a trip itinerary. This includes:
* Corresponding by phone and/or email with hotels and other suppliers (tour guides, ground operators, etc) to check rates and availability
* Making and confirming reservations and services
* Create and edit detailed trip itineraries
* Prior to each trip, organize all materials and send out departure packages to our members
* Expand your knowledge of destinations via Indagare training to grow into a travel specialist role
* Cover for the office receptionist when needed
* A passion for travel planning and a strong desire in growing into a travel specialist
* Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet key milestones on time and with quality
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
* Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once
* Positive and collaborative attitude
* Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acrobat, and Internet Software
* Bachelor’s degree; Internship and work experience a plus