IDT Corporation enriches lives, providing communication, entertainment and financial services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1250 people across 21 countries and has revenues in excess of $1.6 billion.
* Direct Customer Support for our Point of Sale (POS) system.
* On Site scanning, installation and setting up new stores with our POS System.
* Assist with the completion of the data upload and creating the Price book for the POS.
* Hang and place BR Blub POP material.
* Conduct field visits to retail agents in the designated territory (including equipment deployment and set-up).
* Ensure retail agent are set up and trained
* Train and/or retain new and existing stores
* Coordinate problem escalation as needed
* Light Tech Support - Handle preventative maintenance on Retailer hardware - i.e. spyware, viruses, computer updates, POS, printer installation, etc.
* Interact with the Operations/Support teams from the field.
* Carry extra equipment in the event any hardware changes/swaps are necessary.
* Manage and support local customer base.
* Every CSI will be in an “On-Call” rotation to assist with customer support during weekend hours. Secondary responsibilities – Back-end operations at the local office level to support IDT retail distribution channel.
* Sales responsibilities: CSI will be responsible to sell NRS products, POS Sales, Merchant Processing Sales, and Cash Advance Sales.
* CSI will be expected to install all machines for their own sales and will be responsible to install machines for deals closed by other salespeople.
* General Understanding of Basic Microsoft Applications
* Ability to effectively manage time
* Comfortable using Netbook/Tablet type equipment
* Attention to details
* Highly motivated, Goal-Oriented
* Team player/builder
* Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish, other languages considered
* Some College
* Great Personal Skills
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, as it requires mostly field work.
Apply to IDT Corporation (Customer Support and Implementation)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.