Hireology believes that business owners’ first step to building successful companies is building great teams. Hireology was founded on a simple but powerful concept: by analyzing the behaviors of top-performing employees, organizations can create highly accurate systems for identifying the best candidate for the job.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. Building strong, trusted partnerships with Hireology customers, the Customer Success Manager will act as a true advisor to our customers. You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with the Hireology platform and process, and you will be dedicated to helping our customers make better hiring decisions. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your customer's best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
* Serve as a consultant to customers on how to best utilize and optimize the Hireology platform for greatest business impact
* Leverage and analyze product usage data to make recommendations on hiring strategy
* Maintain and grow revenue by creating meaningful value for the customer
* Improve usage and adoption through proactive and content-driven communication
* Demonstrate commitment to our customer through the highest level of responsiveness and solution-minded approach
* Project manage the post-sale customer journey
* Constantly innovate: identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers
* Must have a proven record of driving results in a high-growth company
* A minimum of 5+ years of relevant Account Management or Customer Success experience. Recruiting/Staffing, or SaaS experience is a plus. Experience within Retail Automotive is a plus
* A clear and impassioned customer relationship management philosophy, along with outstanding customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Must be an ambassador for Hireology core values while representing the company as a Hireologist within the market
* Must be willing to travel up to 25%
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.